1. "Is it church morning, school morning, or nuffing (nothing) morning?"
2. As I was filling Gigi's cup for breakfast she groggily said, "Not milk! I need coffee."
3. As we went out the door into very drab and foggy weather, Gigi exclaimed, "Oh! It's a beautiful sunny day!"
|After being told not to touch Mommy's fragile nativity set that is kept on the dresser.|
4. Sitting in the grocery cart Gigi directed, "Go that way, Mommy, go that way! You missed all the cookies!"
5. Mid-fit Gigi declared, "I will not cooperate! I will be having a bad day and some consequences right now!" Then she marched herself to the time out spot.